Goodbye RefWorks - Hello, Mendeley!
From 1 January 2019, UWC Library will open an institutional subscription to Mendeley while discontinuing its account with Refworks.
Both platforms operate as digital libraries and reference management systems, but UWC has many more Mendeley users working with the "free version" than are using RefWorks.
Advantages of upgrading to an institutional Mendeley premium account:
- personal storage capacity increases from 2GB to 100GB
- number of private groups increases from 5 to unlimited number
- number of collaborators increases from 25 to 100
Please note that Refworks accounts will be deactivated after December. We understand that this entails a significant transition for Refworks users but offer the following options to migrate data to Mendeley.
2. Attend one of the scheduled daily information sessions (details below).
3. Ask your Faculty Librarian to assist.
Drop-in MENDELEY clinic: Migration of your data from RefWorks to Mendeley
Daily from 17 to 31 October 2018: 11h00-12h00, Level 6 Training room
Come and learn Mendeley at a SATURDAY workshop: 20th, 27th October and 3 November, 9-12.